Are you attending an industry conference or trade show this spring? Keep an eye out for Amazon Business. We would love to meet you at any of these events:
San Francisco, California
Learn how you can get your team access to the hundreds of millions of products on Amazon’s vast marketplace, with the control and visibility of your purchasing system.
Find Amazon Business at booth 5849. We’re also proud to be participating in Signature ’17, where NRA President and CEO Dawn Sweeney will sit down with our own Dan Park to share a glimpse of how the landscape of business purchasing and selling is changing.
You can find us at booth 201 at the Institute for Supply Management's conference. The Signature Session “Is Your Tail Spend Putting You into a Tail Spin?” will feature:
- Ken Stanick, Director of Customer Success for Amazon Business
- Sundar Raghavan, Director of Product Management for Amazon Business
- Brian Smith, CPO at Johns Hopkins University
- Drake Paben, Director, IT Procurement at Siemens
- Alston Reece, Global Procure to Pay Process Owner at BD
Learn how Amazon can help solve your organization's procurement challenges, including:
- How a dynamic marketplace can dramatically increase price efficiency and selection availability.
- What Amazon Business is doing to decrease supplier management costs and improve purchasing visibility.