In order to make smart decisions about how you manage spend, you need accurate insight into what, when and how your organization is buying. Gaining that insight requires systems, processes and capabilities to deliver data you can use to make informed purchasing decisions.
According to Deloitte, 65% of global chief procurement officers say analytics will have the most impact on the purchasing function in the next two years. As procurement becomes increasingly data-driven, business leaders are relying more on analytics tools to identify the gaps and opportunities in how they manage suppliers and spend.
Organizations purchasing on Amazon Business automatically have access to an easy-to-use, powerful analytics tool with their business accounts. Amazon Business Analytics delivers visibility into purchasing activity and lets account administrators view and organize spend by individual, purchasing group or type of spend.
There are several reports you can run with Amazon Business Analytics, including:
- Orders: This report provides purchase details at the order level and allows you to drill down by item.
- Refunds and Returns: View all the relevant details to any refunds or returns an account user may have initiated.
- Reconciliation: This provides a high-level view of the Orders report and will match statements from the payment method you use.
Here are four ways to get the most from these reports using Amazon Business Analytics:
- Access all purchase records from one place. Amazon Business gives you the flexibility to access all of your purchase history from a single view in your account, or download your reports as an Excel file.
- View your analytics dashboard in the way that works for you. Your Amazon Business Analytics dashboard offers multiple views of your organizational spend by month. You can choose between two views of each report—a bar chart view or a table view.
- Easily download and sort through purchase data. When viewing your analytics dashboard, you can organize past purchase data by multiple fields including account group, users, product categories and seller credentials. You can also download documents in bulk, including receipts, invoices and value-added tax documentation.
- Create customizable templates for your reports. Each analytics report is predefined with a variety of data, from order details to shipment details to payment information and more. You have the flexibility to add or remove fields from these reports and save them as template for future use.
Create your free business account to access real-time analytics about your purchases through Amazon Business.